- Which month in the station has the highest rainfall?
ANSWER: Option B. October
EXPLANATION: October has the highest amount of rainfall with 230 millimeters obtained among the other months.
2. What is the annual rainfall for Station X?
ANSWER: Option A. 1511mm
A. 1511 mm
B. 1504 mm
C. 1254 mm
D. 1160 mm
EXPLANATION: The annual rainfall for station X is the summation of all rainfall figures. That is, 62+50+56+89+180+189+140+163+228+230+83+41=1511mm
3. Calculate the range of temperature for the Station.
ANSWER: Option D. 14 °C
A. 2 °C
B. 5 °C
C. 12 °C
D. 14 °C
EXPLANATION: The range of temperature is the difference between the highest and lowest in temperature of station X. That is, 30-16=14°C
4. Which of the following statements is true about rainfall in Station X?
ANSWER: Option B. The station has a double maxima rainfall
A. The rainfall duration is six months
B. The station has a double maxima rainfall
C. Rain mainly falls in winter
D. The rainfall in the station is uniformly distributed over the months
LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS BELOW;
- How to buy SHS Placement Checker using MTN Mobile Money - November 28, 2023
- CSSPS: School placement for 2023 BECE graduates out, know where to check your school - November 28, 2023
- 2023 School Placement: GES Releases Placement Checker Cards - November 27, 2023