NOTE: You will need your UG Student ID Number and UG 5-digit PIN for Online Registration.
STEP 1: Payment of Fees
You must pay the required minimum fee before you can register. The required minimum for academic registration is 50% of your academic fee for the year, which can be found in the Schedule of Fees.
Note: Resident students must also pay the requisite residential fee per modular session in full.
Step 2: Academic Registration Online:
- Online registration is through the MIS Web. Click here for the procedure to access the MIS Web.
- Then click on “Registration” under the Student iEnabler (on the left side of the screen).
- Click on “Submit Registration”.
- Then click on the “blue letters” under “Qualification Code” and select “Register for This Qualification”
- Click on “Save and Continue” to view the course you have selected.
- Then click on “Continue” to view the Registration Cost (Academic Facility User Fee).
- Click on “Accept Registration” to complete registration.
- Click on “Printer Friendly Format” and print proof of registration.
- If non-resident, click on LOG-OUT to EXIT the system; otherwise proceed to Step 3.
Step 3: Residential Registration Online (Resident Students Only)
Note that this can be done only after academic registration. The procedure for online residential registration is as follows:
- Click on “Residence Registration” under the Student iEnabler (on the left side of the screen).
- Click on “Submit Residence Registration”.
- Then click on the year (in blue).
- There will be a display confirming the Hall and Room number.
- Click on “I Accept” to confirm.
- Print the Proof of Residential Registration and keep for your records.
- Report to your Hall of Residence for further assistance.