Full registration involves:
· Payment of Fees
· Academic Registration Online
· Residential Registration Online (Resident Students only)
· Registration with the International Programmes Office
STEP 1: Payment of Fees
Click here for payment information for foreign students.
Click to view the Schedule of Fees.
Please note that it takes up to 48 hours for payments made to reflect in the University’s database. Only then can you proceed to online registration.
STEP 2: Academic and Course Registration Online
Undertake online academic and course registration 48 hours after payment of fees BEFORE YOU ARRIVE ON CAMPUS.
Access online academic registration steps here.
STEP 3: Residential Registration Online (Resident Students only)
Note that this can be done only after academic registration.
1. Click on “Residence Registration” under the Student iEnabler(on the left side of the screen).
2. Click on “Submit Residence Registration”.
3. Then click on the year, “2024” in blue.
4. There will be a display confirming the Hall and Room number.
5. Click on “I Accept” to confirm.
6. Print the Proof of Residential Registration and keep for your records.
7. Report to your Hall of Residence for further assistance.
STEP 4: Registration at the International Programmes Office
Register at the International Programmes Office, located on the first floor of the International House, Anne Jiagge road, near the K.A.B. Jones-Quartey Building.