Women are special and sometimes controversial in their own way. In this article, you will be able to know some facts and secrets about them. Below are top 10 amazing facts about our lovely mothers;
- Typically, the first sound a baby vocalizes is the ‘ma’ sound. So it makes sense that in almost every language, the word for mother begins with the letter ‘M’ or is some iteration of the ‘ma’ sound.
- According to Haba, the youngest mother in recorded history is Lina Medina. A child herself, she was just 5 years and 7 months old when she gave birth to a 6.5 lb. boy by caesarean section in Peru in 1939.
3. Mothers are the first teachers or instructors: For a child or ward, the process of learning commences right from the birth or even before that. We all know that during pregnancy mums are told to read educative books, listen to soothing songs and more. This is done because though the child is still to face the world at large, he or she already develops a connection with the world through the mother. Later, the baby is acquainted with the world, first by their mothers and later by other people.
4. Mothers are foundations, pillars and our all: We all need that someone on whom we can fall back on in times of crisis, especially emotional ones. What better than the arms of a mother where all the problems, insecurities and negative feelings come to a standstill. A child always needs the support of the mother, be it any phase of life like going to school, marriage, having a baby. She is the one who acts like a strong pillar on which a child can depend.
5. Every female fetus including your mother, developed all the eggs she will ever have while as a fetus herself still inside of her own mom. Because one of those eggs ultimately developed into you, this means you started your life inside of your grandparent!(HABA USA)
6. Mother’s love is unconditional: One look in a mother’s eye for her child and we come to realize the meaning of unconditional love. Though we all have become a pro with words and can exactly convey our emotions, expressing a mother’s love in words is still very difficult. For a mother, a child always remains her baby even if he turns 60 or becomes a guru, a leader or a thinker. Mothers hold this tight aspect of loving their kids in any phase of life or situation. This unconditional love of mothers reluctantly makes them so special for every child.
7. Mothers know their children inside out; Every mother knows her child’s interests and needs, she accommodates tolerate new changes for the betterment, upbring and overall development of her child. E.g. enrolling the child in activities like swimming, dancing, drawing, changing school and the pattern of learning and more.
8. Mothers are Biological And Non-Biological:
A female does not need to give birth to become a mother. Hence can adopt a child or kid, use a surrogate mother, or be a stepmother. For are facts about biological and non-biological moms, studies say that there are 2 billion moms in the world and not all of them are biological mothers.(KIDADL.COM)
9. According to modern research, the oldest mother to give birth was 70 years old, and she opted for in-vitro fertilization.
10. Studies say that even before a baby is born, the biological mother and child develop a connection through the placenta.