THIS AGREEMENT is made this 14th day of November, 2024 BETWEEN The Government of Ghana, represented by the Fair Wages and Salaries Commission (FWSC), Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations (MELR), and Ministry of Finance (MOF), (hereinafter called “The Employer’) of the one part,
AND Organized Labour comprising workers Unions, Associations, and Institutions within the Public Service of Ghana (hereinafter called (‘Labour’) of the other part.
The Parties negotiating as the Public Services Joint Standing Negotiating Committee (PSJSNC) have concluded negotiations for the 2024 Single Spine Salary Structure Base Pay as follows:
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- That the Base Pay on the Single Spine Salary Structure (SSSS) has been increased by 23% across board from January 2024 to June 2024
- That from July 2024 to December 2024 the Base Pay would be readjusted to 25% IN WITNESS of which the Parties herein have set their names and hands this signed on 14th day of November 2023.
Generally, the approved base pay for 2024 for Single Spine Salary Structure workers has been increased by 23%, effective January 2024.
- 10 natural ways to last long in bed as a man - November 16, 2023
- Single Spine Salary Structure Base Pay for 2024 - November 14, 2023
- Ghana Armed Forces Voucher Sale Points and Purchase Information in 2023 - November 1, 2023