A fashion house in Adentan is looking for an individual who is service-oriented, talented and can communicate effectively to be employed as a Seamstress.
Key responsibilities also include
- Carry out basic functions such as pattern making, lay planning and cutting when required.
- Controlling the work in progress of the cutting stock and ensure all related departments
- have sufficient input to carry out their day to day operations.
- Maintain the fabric consumptions allocated by the merchandising and costing departments.
- Maintaining the required quality standards of the cut panels.
- Managing the cutting team/training & development of the team.
- Maintain the company/Industry working & compliance standards of the department.
- Maintain proper housekeeping & risk free environment for the workers of the team.
- Prepare daily/weekly & monthly reports for;
- a) Stock control
- b) Fabric utilizations & consumptions
- c) Daily cutting quantities
- d) Cut panel rejections
- e) Up to date figures for each & every order.
- Achieving the set targets daily/Monthly & the performance levels assigned by the
- Maintain a good working relationship with the management & coworkers.
- Willingness to learn.
- Proven sewing experience.
- Sound knowledge of various fabrics and sewing techniques.
- The ability to work under time constraints.
- The ability to safely use different types of sewing machines.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience from SHS
- Monthly Salary:
How to apply