AECOM, delivering a better world.
Location: San Francisco, California
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
AECOM is seeking an Executive Assistant to be based in San Carlos, CA.
The Executive Assistant will provide high level administrative support to the client’s leadership team for a large Transportation program. This position requires resourcefulness, administrative skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task, change management and adaptability, excellent communication skills, collaboration, team building, and the highest degree of confidentiality. Position requires a full-time presence in the client’s offices in San Carlos, California.
- Leads complex and diverse administrative assignments seeing them through from conception to completion.
- Coordinates webcasts, conferences and/or events including meeting room reservations and logistics, A/V, meals, preparing meeting materials and can include attending the meetings and taking notes. Collaborating with other departments on special engagement projects. This could also entail some travel to meeting locations
- Meets regularly with Executive to review status of projects; plan key events, meetings and upcoming travel; and prioritize open action items
- Creates and maintains presentations, correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, and other necessary documents in response to and in anticipation of executive’s needs. Maintains well-organized digital and hard copy files and records for efficient retrieval of data or information when needed
- Interacts and communicates with all levels within the company; develops effective networks with peers, as well as external professional groups
- Anticipate business needs of leadership team, be proactive, troubleshoot problems and take initiative
- Manages and maintains Executive’s professional calendar in Microsoft Outlook, including assisting the Executive with scheduling, within limits and at his/her discretion; applies understanding of executive’s priorities in scheduling meetings
- Coordinates and processes all travel arrangements, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel-related meetings; and company credit card reconciliations and/or approvals in a timely manner
- Prepares, reviews, submits, and tracks Executive’s expense reports for reimbursements
- Enters, tracks, and processes departmental-level expenses and invoices for payment as needed
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and recommends special projects and initiatives related to general business administration
- Perform other related projects and duties as assigned
- HS + 10 years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Strong experience working in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience composing and preparing correspondence and reports
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, and experience
- Experience managing multiple and changing demands, details, and deadlines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Offered rate of compensation ([insert state] locations only) will be based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. The hourly range for this position is $33.76 – $62.46hr
Business Line: Transportation
Business Group: DCS
Strategic Business Unit: West
Career Area: Administration
Work Location Model: Please Select
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM
- 10 natural ways to last long in bed as a man - November 16, 2023
- Single Spine Salary Structure Base Pay for 2024 - November 14, 2023
- Ghana Armed Forces Voucher Sale Points and Purchase Information in 2023 - November 1, 2023