We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
The Nutrition Assistant represents Food and Nutrition Services by delivering patient meals. They follow all guidelines with a high expectation for accuracy during delivery, set up, and monitoring of meal service. The Nutrition Assistant excels at customer service and personal interaction with patients, their families, and hospital staff. Performs related duties as assigned.
- Education: None.
- Licensure: None.
- Experience: Customer Service and/or Food Service Experience.
- Certifications: Food Handler’s Card within180 days.
- Skills, knowledge and abilities: Ability to read and write well.
- Nutrition in a Nutshell within 90 days.
- Positive attitude, friendly smile, good personal appearance.
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
- Working conditions, mental and physical requirements:
- Equipment used: Computer and/or tablet, basic food service equipment
- Preferred Education: High School diploma.