If you are a TikTok content creator in Ghana, looking for ways to make money through your videos, you have come to the right place. I am going to teach you how to make money on TikTok in Ghana.
TikTok currently has approximately one-two billion monthly active users (keeps multiplying), making it one of the fastest growing social media platforms on the globe. According to reports and surveys, the average user spends about 50 minutes on the app daily.
Making money on TikTok is becoming more easier currently due to their new policies. When it got started, if you were not in countries like U.S, UK, France or Germany, you could not monetize your channel. Recently, you can monetize your channel anywhere in the world.
Can I make money on TikTok in Ghana without verification?
The short answer is Yes. I personally know someone who got accepted into the TikTok Creator Fund with less than 2000 followers. This means that you do not need to worry much about followers. All you need to do is to create high quality and engaging contents. However, the more followers you have the more money you are likely to make.
How can I make money on TikTok in Ghana?
There are several ways you can make real money as a TikToker in Ghana. Here are some of the legit ways you can earn money as a TikToker :
1. Become a member of the TikTok Monetization Partnership
Be assured that, you can earn money on TikTok as a content creator through the TikTok creator fund. It is the fastest and easiest way to make money as a TikTok influencer in Ghana. TikTok rewards its creators for creating unique, engaging and popular videos. Among all the ways you make money on TikTok in Ghana, Creator Fund is the best way to make decent money.
In order to be included in the TikTok monetization partnership, creators should be able to meet the following requirements:
- Creators need to have at least 10,000 followers, and over 100,000 views in the last 30 days (Fortunately TikTok has made it possible for its creators to earn money even with only 100 to 10,000 followers).
- Creator should be at least 18 years old and above.
- Must not violate TikTok community guidelines and terms and conditions.
- Are based in the US, UK, France, Germany, Spain or Italy (Don’t worry, TikTok has now made it possible to monetize your channel even if you are not in any of the above-mentioned countries)
- You can earn between $200 – $20,000 for a branded video. That is GHS1,000 to GHS1,000,000 in Ghana cedis. Most influential TikTokers can make up to a million dollars per post.
2. Sell Products
One of the ways to earn money on TikTok is to sell your own products to your audience.
- Earning money on TikTok by selling and advertising your own products is an attainable goal. TikTok now allow its users to sell products through their app.
- You can choose the product you want to sell and link your TikTok account to your products or website.
- Use hashtags that describe your products. You can also describe your products in your bio.
3. Sponsored Contents
Creating sponsorship contents is one of the ways to earn money on the platform.
You can generate revenue through sponsored posts. As a TikToker, you can partner with brands and create sponsored contents to help promote products.
How to rank on TikTok
To rank your videos on TikTok, follow these measures;
- Create unique, quality and authentic contents.
- Always add tags like #shorts, #comedy or #science
- Try using a free or premium keyword research tool.
- You can drive traffic from your YouTube channel if you have one.
- Lastly, be patient. Being a TikToker can be at times frustrating and time-consuming since creating content needs a lot of time and hard work.
How to be successful on TikTok.
The fastest way to go viral or grow your followers is by creating unique and authentic videos. Always engage with your viewers in the comment section, and never upload boring content else you will lose your followers.
In order to make money on TikTok, you must first of all choose a niche. This means that choosing a niche you’re conversant with.
For instance, if you’re interested in acting or making people laugh, your niche will be a comedy.
By following the tips above, you will be able to make decent money as Ghanaian TikToker. If you are planning on starting one, I advise you continue. Never give up on your dreams. TikTok really pays.
What You Should Never Do as a TikToker
- Never buy followers or verification on TikTok. It is a violation of Terms and Service.
- Never post nudes or any sexual explicit contents on the platform.
- Never post any abusive behavior of any kind. TikTok does not condone that.
- To read more on TikTok rules and regulations, click here TikTok Community Guidelines
NB: TikTok is one of the best platforms to make money in Ghana. There are a couple of people who have already made millions of cedis on the app. All you need to do is to get original quality content and start uploading. Keep pushing and be consistent and you shall make it.
To summarize on how to make money on TikTok in Ghana, you can apply for the TikTok creator funds partnership once you’re eligible, sell your own products to your viewers and posting of sponsored contents.
Thank you for reading.
If you found this article very educative and insightful, kindly comment, like and share to support us.
- How to buy SHS Placement Checker using MTN Mobile Money - November 28, 2023
- CSSPS: School placement for 2023 BECE graduates out, know where to check your school - November 28, 2023
- 2023 School Placement: GES Releases Placement Checker Cards - November 27, 2023