How To Apply: Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & GENERAL ELIGIBILITY
The Ghana Armed Forces provides equal opportunities for employment. There are no authorized intermediaries and the advertised vacancies are not for sale. Anyone falsely claiming to be an agent or intermediary will face prosecution, and those who engage with such individuals do so at their own risk. Individuals presenting fraudulent documents will also be apprehended and prosecuted.
Eligible applicant’s should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Not be married (Applicable to Regular Cadets Only).
- Not be bonded.
- Not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years by 30 March 2024 (Applicable to Regular Cadets Only).
- Be Not more than 30 years by 5 January 2024 (Short Service Applicants Only) or otherwise specified.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standards.
- Must pass the Pre-Joining Fitness Test.
- Be of minimum height of 1 .68m (5’6″) for males and 1.60m (5’2″) for females. For Military Police only ; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9″) and 1.70m (5’7″) for females.
- Must have the following:
- BECE. Six (6) Credits at BECE including English and Mathematics.
- WASSCE. Six (6) Credits (not less than C6) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science.
- SSSCE. Six (6) Credits (not less than D) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science.
- GCE ‘O’ & ‘A’ Levels. Five (5) Credits (not less than 6) including English Language and Mathematics at GCE ‘O’ Level and not less than D in three subjects and General Paper at GCE ‘A’ Level.
- Must have a minimum of First Degree not below Second Class Lower. (NB. Transcripts and Attestations will not be accepted).