Location: Adenta & New Legon Deadline: Wed May 31 2023 00:00:00
Are you passionate about teaching? Do you have what it takes to facilitate student studies? A company is looking for facilitators for UCMAS studies
Key responsibilities also include
- 1. Teaching students theory and practical subject course in schools.
- 2. Give frequent class exercises and assignments.
- 3. Observe and give a comprehensive written report about each individual student.
- 4.Conduct end-of-month assessments and end-of-term examinations for students.
- 5. Mark scripts and work on the monthly and mid-term progress reports of students.
- 6. Assist weak students in catching up with others after class sessions in consultation with school authorities and the Manager.
- 7. Prepare weekly lesson plan
- 8. Submit a weekly report on the progress per class per school
- 9. Plan a termly scheme of work for school and/or centre base for the term.
- 10. Submit a termly report of the children’s performance per class at the end of the term.
- 11. Analysis of student performance at the end of the term.
- 12. Attend training and refresher courses
- Must live around Adenta and its environs
- Must be able to facilitate a class
- Must be knowledgeable about teaching
- Must be smart and hardworking
- SHS graduate
- GHS 700
- Other benefits based on performance